With Lane Alerts, you can create lanes to be notified when a shipper in Emerge is quoting a similar lane and is looking for new partners!
Please note: If one person in your company is already a partner to a shipper, no other person in your company will be able to provide rates to that shipper via the lane alert tool. This is to avoid any internal conflicts and protect both parties.
This article will cover:
- How to Create a Lane Alert
- Lane Alert Notification Email
- Responding to a Lane Alert
How to Create a Lane Alert
Create a Lane Alert by clicking on the Lane Alert tab on the navigation panel.
Click the blue CREATE LANE ALERT button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Enter in the Origin for the Lane Alert
- Enter in the deadhead radius for this lane
- Select Destination Type; Any destination (truck will deliver anywhere), City/State + Radius (to enter in a specific location) or Multiple Destinations (enter in different states for the destination)
- Lane Alerts is for FTL only
- Select the Equipment Type
- Press SAVE!
Lane Alert Notification Email
If a shipper posts a load that matches your lane, you will receive an email notification (shown below).
To view the information, click the VIEW LOAD DETAILS button.
Responding to the Lane Alert
Once VIEW LOAD DETAILS has been clicked, you can respond to the quote that is now in your Available Loads tab. Please note that if this is your first time bidding in the Available Loads section, you will be required to fill out our Partner Agreement by clicking the orange JOIN THE EMERGE NETWORK button.