The tags you add to your network partner profiles will allow you to search and sort your the profiles when sending quotes/tenders out. If you have a large network of partners, we highly suggest this tool.
Sections in this article
- Adding tags to your network partners
- Removing tags
Adding Tags to Your Network Partners
- Proceed to the Network tab.
- Select the network partner you would like to edit.
- Insert any tags you would like within your network partner profile.
- Equipment types ran (flatbed, van, reefer, etc.)
- Locations where the network partner has regular coverage (outbound CA, northeast, southwest, etc.)
- Particular details specific to that network partner (can do heavy haul, CA to WA only, etc.)
To remove a tag or tag(s) from a network partner profile, simply click the X within the individual tag. This will remove the tag from the network partner profile.