While in any screen of Emerge, you are able to quickly add a new network partner without breaking your current train of thought or stopping the current task at hand.
Sections within this article:
- How to Add a Partner to your Network
- What does Awaiting Confirmation mean?
How to Add To Add a Partner to your Network:
- From any screen, click the blue CREATE in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select NETWORK PARTNER.
3. Enter the following fields:
Last name (optional)
4. Click Add.
Note: After clicking Add, the network partner's company name will show as Awaiting Confirmation.
Awaiting Confirmation status will remain until:
- Quote request is sent to the network partner
- Network partner verifies his/her company information
What does Awaiting Confirmation mean?
The first time a partner enters Emerge, the partner will be asked to confirm their contact information.
Network partners have to verify the following information:
- Company Name: network partners will use their MC#, DOT# or their company name and select from a drop down menu.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
The partner will then click START QUOTING NOW to submit the confirmation and is now ready to enter rates!
Feel free to chat an Emerge Support Rep with any questions!