The Mileage Provider preference has been added to allow shippers to select the Mileage Provider that best fits the needs of their organization. When a new Mileage Provider is selected, all displays and calculations will reference the milage provided by the new Mileage Provider instead of the default provider.
Sections Within the Article
- How to select a New Mileage Provider
- How the New Mileage Provider Mileage Calculation Will Be Used
- Additional Details
How to select a New Mileage Provider
- Click the initials icon in the top right corner.
- Select Mileage Preferences.
- Navigate to the Mileage Provider preference.
- Select the new Mileage Provider.
- Configure the settings for that Mileage Provider.
- Press SAVE.
How the New Mileage Provider Mileage Calculation Will Be Used
- All in Rates populated from the Partner entering in the RPM.
- All FSC calculations.
- Route Guide options that are entered in as Rate Per Mile (all in and line haul).
- Only Admins have the ability to change the Mileage Provider in the preferences section.
- The new Length of Haul (LoH) that is calculated will be displayed to both the shipper and the carrier.