- Create new entries for addresses and my office locations
- View a list of addresses/my office locations and details from the Address Book settings.
- View addresses and my office locations on quote, tender, and shipment pages.
Learn more about Address Book.
- Supports more complex account structures.
- Quote creation now features a physical and billing address.
- Assign office locations from the address book as the physical or billing address.
Learn more about LTL integrations.
- Improved usability for quote creation, tender confirmation and editing shipments
- Introduction of ‘My Role’ and ‘Payment Direction’.
- Replaced Google typeahead for improved address functionality
- Added density calculator to help determine class of commodity
Learn more about creating LTL quotes.
- Integration of address book and postal code database to replace the google typeahead.
- Improved usability for tender confirmation and editing shipments
- Introduced restrictions when editing/submitting tenders to prevent rate changes to carriers.
Learn about FTL and VPTL quoting.
- Users can reference the Address Book location in Bulk Upload templates.
- Added new fields of ‘My Role’ and ‘Payment Direction’ to support the new LTL workflow.
- Implemented default values for true/false fields to reduce the number of required fields.
- Enhanced validation and lookup of city/state/postal code to work with the USPS and Canadian postal code DB’s.
Learn more about Bulk Upload quotes.