Gathering API Credentials
In this article, you'll learn the following:
- What Information You'll Need to Start
- What Central Freight Lines API Details Are Required
- Instructions for Finding Central Freight Lines API Details
- How to Integrate Central Freight Lines with Emerge
What Information You'll Need to Start
- Central Freight Lines Website Username
- Central Freight Lines Password
What Central Freight Lines API Details Are Required
- Account Number
Instructions for Finding Central Freight Lines API Details
- Email your UserID to the following contacts at Central Freight requesting they enable the “production flag.”
Capacity Provider Error #01095: "Not Logged In correctly." typically indicates production access has not yet been granted.
2. Navigate to http://www.centralfreight.com/website/default.aspx. Click “Login” on the top navigation bar.
3. Enter Central Freight Lines Username and Password. If you do not have access to these login credentials, please reach out to a Central Freight Lines representative
4. Click on “Rate Inquiry (browser-friendly)” link from the side menu bar.
5. Click “Show account (location) listings)” from top navigation bar.
6. Select which account(s) you would like rates.
How to Integrate Central Freight Lines with Emerge
- Log into app.emergetms.com
- Click your profile icon at the top right of your screen
- Select LTL Connect
- Search/Select Central Freight Lines
- Select the Account Type you would like to setup
- Select/Add the Location Information (Please Note: Billing Information can be different)
- Enter in Central Freight Lines Account Details
- Select the partner associated with Central Freight Lines
- Click Submit