In this article, you'll learn the following:
- What Information You'll Need to Start
- What Averitt Express API Details Are Required
- Instructions for Finding Averitt Express API Details
- How to Integrate Averitt Express with Emerge
What Information You'll Need to Start
- Averitt Express Website Username
- Averitt Express Website Password
What Averitt Express API Details Are Required
- Account Number
Instructions for Finding Averitt Express API Details
- Navigate to https://www.averittexpress.com/index.jsp. Click on the “Log In” button.
2. Enter Averitt Express account log-in credentials. If you do not have access to these login credentials, please reach out to an Averitt Express representative.
3. Retrieve your account number at the top of the page by the name associated with the account.
How to Integrate Averitt Express with Emerge
- Log into app.emergetms.com
- Click your profile icon at the top right of your screen
- Select LTL Connect
- Search/Select Averitt Express
- Select the Account Type you would like to setup
- Select/Add the Location Information (Please Note: Billing Information can be different)
- Enter in Averitt Express Account Details
- Select the partner associated with Averitt Express
- Click Submit