In this article, you'll learn the following:
- What Information You'll Need to Start
- What A. Duie Pyle API Details You Are Looking For
- Instructions for Finding the A. Duie Pyle API Details
- How to integrate A. Duie Pyle with Emerge
What Information You'll Need to Start
- A. Duie Pyle Website Username
- A. Duie Pyle Website Password
What A. Duie Pyle API Details You Are Looking For
- A. Duie Pyle ID
- A. Duie Pyle Account Number
- If the account number supplied to you by A. Duie Pyle does not include "P1" at the front of the number, you must include "P1" when setting up the connection in Emerge.
- Example: If A. Duie Pyle gives you account number "999999", be sure to enter "P1999999".
Instructions for Finding the A. Duie Pyle API Details
1. Visit the Pyle website at http://www.aduiepyle.com/ and login to the MyPyle section
2. Once logged in, click on MyPyle and select the My Profile option from the drop down box.
3. Copy your MyPyle login and contact your A. Duie Pyle Rep to obtain Account #.
Integrating A. Duie Pyle with Emerge
- Log into app.emergetms.com
- Click your profile icon at the top right of your screen
- Select LTL Connect
- Search/Select A. Duie Pyle
- Select the Account Type you would like to setup
- Select/Add the Location Information (Please Note: Billing Information can be different)
- Enter in A. Duie Pyle Account Details
- Select the partner associated with A. Duie Pyle
- Click Submit
- If your account number does not have "P1" at the front of the number, be sure to add "P1" to the account number.