In this article, you'll learn the following:
- What Information You'll Need to Start
- What ABF Freight API Details Are Required
- Instructions for Finding ABF Freight API Details
- How to Integrate ABF Freight with Emerge
What Information You'll Need to Start
- ABF Website User ID
- ABF Website User Password
What ABF Freight API Details Are Required
- API Secure ID
- Account Number
Instructions for Finding ABF Freight API Details
- Visit the ABF website at https://arcb.com/ and sign in on the top right corner of the page.
2. Select API from the Menu option in the top right corner.
3. Select all available API options. Check each API box and then click Submit. You will see Approved after each API. Record the ABF secure ID.
Locating API Key After It's Already Been Requested
1. If you've already registered for the API, but need to find the key again, click on 'Rate Quote'
2. Your key will be located in the sample request.
If you need your ABF account number, you can email email@example.com to request it.
How to Integrate ABF Freight with Emerge
- Log into app.emergetms.com
- Click your profile icon at the top right of your screen
- Select LTL Connect
- Search/Select ABF Freight
- Select the Account Type you would like to setup
- Select/Add the Location Information (Please Note: Billing Information can be different)
- Enter in ABF Freight Account Details
- Select the partner associated with ABF Freight
- Click Submit