In this article, you'll learn the following:
- What Information You'll Need to Start
- What New England Motor Freight API Details Are Required
- Instructions for Finding New England Motor Freight API Details
- NEMF Cost Estimator Disclaimer
- How to Integrate New England Motor Freight with Emerge
What Information You'll Need to Start
- NEMF Website Username
- NEMF Website Password
What New England Motor Freight API Details Are Required
- Website Username
- Website Password
- Account Number
Instructions for Finding New England Motor Freight API Details
1. Navigate to www.nemf.com. Click “Login”.
2. Enter NEMF User Id and Password. If you do not have access to these login credentials, please reach out to a NEMF representative.
3. Click “Get Rates” under “Quick Tools”.
4. Click on “Custom Pricing”.
5. Click on “Get list of account numbers”.
6. Select the appropriate account number from the list.
NEMF Cost Estimator Disclaimer
NEMF usually requires their customers to submit a signed "Cost Estimator Disclaimer" in order to enable API capabilities. To speed up the process, that document is provided below.
When ready to set up the NEMF API connection in your Emerge account, please fill out this document and email to NEMF in the format listed below:
To: [email protected]
Subject: Cost Estimator Disclaimer - API Connection
Please see the attached form and advise if anything further is required to enable API capabilities with my NEMF account."
How to Integrate New England Motor Freight with Emerge
- Log into app.emergetms.com
- Click your profile icon at the top right of your screen
- Select LTL Connect
- Search/Select New England Motor Freight
- Select the Account Type you would like to setup
- Select/Add the Location Information (Please Note: Billing Information can be different)
- Enter in New England Motor Freight Account Details
- Select the partner associated with New England Motor Freight
- Click Submit