In this article, you'll learn the following:
- What Information You'll Need to Start
- What New Penn API Details Are Required
- Instructions for Finding New Penn API Details
- How to Integrate New Penn with Emerge
What Information You'll Need to Start
- New Penn Website Username
- New Penn Website Password
What New Penn API Details Are Required
- Account Number
Instructions for Finding New Penn API Details
If you don't have a username and password to the New Penn website, email New Penn’s IT Department at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a web service User ID and Password.
Inform New Penn you are using Emerge to connect to their web services and request they activate the web services you want to use for production.
If you already have a username and password, follow the instructions below to retrieve your account number.
- Navigate to www.newpenn.com. Click “Login”.
2. Select “Get a Rate Quote” from the “Your Tools” sidebar.
3. Select the appropriate account from the dropdown menu.
Please note: if you have the correct username, password, and account number but are receiving an error stating you need to contact customer service, please reach out to email@example.com and request that web services be enabled for your account.
How to Integrate New Penn with Emerge
- Log into app.emergetms.com
- Click your profile icon at the top right of your screen
- Select LTL Connect
- Search/Select New Penn
- Select the Account Type you would like to setup
- Select/Add the Location Information (Please Note: Billing Information can be different)
- Enter in New Penn Account Details
- Select the partner associated with New Penn
- Click Submit