In this article, you'll learn the following:
- What Information You'll Need to Start
- What Purolator API Details Are Required
- Instructions for Finding Purolator API Details
- How to Integrate Purolator with Emerge
What Information You'll Need to Start
- Purolator Website Username
- Purolator Website Password
What Purolator API Details Are Required
- Purolator Development and Production Key
- Purolator Development and Production Key Password
- Billing Account Number
- Freight Account Number
Instructions for Finding the Purolator API Details
You will need your Billing Account # and Shipping Account # - if you don't have access to these, please reach out to your account representative.
1. Visit https://eship.purolator.com/Site/en/resourcecentre/resourcecentremain.aspx and enter in your Email and Password on the left hand corner of the page.
2. On the left hand menu, click the 'Obtain Development Key' link
3. Click on the 'Corporate' option, and fill in the requested information. Once completed, click 'Submit'.
4. The required credentials will display on the screen; you will also receive an email with these credentials.
5. Upon successful testing in our test environment, proceed to requesting Production Keys. After logging in, click on 'Request Production Key'.
6. Click on 'Corporate' again, and fill in the requested information. Once complete, check the terms and conditions box, and click on 'Submit'.
7. On the next screen, you'll receive your production key and password, along with an email containing these credentials as well. The key and password will be inactive, until a Purolator representative verifies the connection. Once the connection is verified, you'll receive another email letting you know the connection is live in production.
Integrating Purolator with Emerge
Once you've located your Purolator API Requirements (shown in the steps above) its time to integrate Purolator with Emerge.
- Log into app.emergetms.com
- Click your profile icon at the top right of your screen
- Select LTL Connect
- Search/Select Purolator
- Select the Account Type you would like to setup
- Select/Add the Location Information (Please Note: Billing Information can be different)
- Enter in Purolator Account Details
- Select the partner associated with Purolator
- Click Submit