In this article, you'll learn the following:
- What Information You'll Need to Start
- What Ward Trucking API Details Are Required
- Instructions for Finding Ward Trucking API Details
- How to Integrate Ward Trucking with Emerge
What Information You'll Need to Start
- Ward Trucking Website Username
- Ward Trucking Website Password
What Ward Trucking API Details Are Required
Instructions for Finding Ward Trucking API Details
1. Navigate to www.wardtlc.com. Click on “Customer Sign in”.
2. Enter Ward login credentials. If you do not have access to these login credentials, please reach out to a Ward representative.
3. Click “Rate Quote” under “LTL Quick Tools”.
4. Select account from “Account Selection” dropdown menu. This will be the account number you enter on the Emerge Capacity Provider Accounts screen.
5. After you've obtained your API credentials, the final step is letting your account rep know which IP addresses to whitelist. The IP addresses to whitelist are below:
How to Integrate Ward Trucking with Emerge
- Log into app.emergetms.com
- Click your profile icon at the top right of your screen
- Select LTL Connect
- Search/Select Ward Trucking
- Select the Account Type you would like to setup
- Select/Add the Location Information (Please Note: Billing Information can be different)
- Enter in Ward Trucking Account Details
- Select the partner associated with Ward Trucking
- Click Submit