In this article, you'll learn the following:
- What Information You'll Need to Start
- What Worldwide Express API Details Are Required
- Instructions for Finding Worldwide Express API Details
- How to Integrate Worldwide Express with Emerge
What Information You'll Need to Start
- WWEX Account Rep Name
- WWEX Account Rep Email Address
- WWEX Website Login ID
- WWEX Website Password
What Worldwide Express API Details Are Required
- Login ID
- License Key
- Account Number
Instructions for Finding Worldwide Express API Details
- Log into your WWEX account.
- Click "Services" and select "Web Services" from the dropdown.
3. Click "Request Authentication Key".
4. Fill out all fields with your information. Select "Speedfreight" under Webservice.
5. Click "Submit Request".
6. You will then be emailed a license key. After you receive the license key, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com requesting your credentials be enabled for test and production environments. Below is an email template for you to utilize on this step:
"I would like to integrate my Worldwide Express account with an application I am currently using. Please enable my credentials for test and production environments.
WWEX Account Number: your account number
Username: your username
Password: your password
License Key: your license key"
7. You will receive confirmation from your Tech Support Rep at WWEX that your credentials have been enabled.
How to Integrate Worldwide Express with Emerge
- Log into app.emergetms.com
- Click your profile icon at the top right of your screen
- Select LTL Connect
- Search/Select Worldwide Express
- Select the Account Type you would like to setup
- Select/Add the Location Information (Please Note: Billing Information can be different)
- Enter in Worldwide Express Account Details
- Select the partner associated with Worldwide Express
- Click Submit