Mobile is Real-Time Tracking
After accepting a tender request, you will have the ability to activate Mobile, which will provide the most frequent and accurate tracking updates compared to Manual Tracking.
Sections in this article:
- How to select Mobile
- How to navigate the text message received by the driver
- What Mobile looks like for the driver
How to select Mobile
- Click the Tracking tab.
- Click the Request filter within the Tracking tab.
- Select the shipment you want to assign.
- You will be notified at the top of the shipment to select a tracking method.
- Select Shipment
- Select Mobile as the tracking method
- Enter the drivers cell phone number
- Click SAVE
What to do with the driver:
Once the driver's phone number is entered (shown above), a text will immediately be sent to the phone number entered which will contain instructions for the driver.
How to download the app:
The first link within the text message will prompt the driver to download the Mobile app. Any iPhone or Android is compatible with Mobile.
Note: Verizon users will not need to download the Mobile App.
Once the link is opened and downloaded, the load will automatically start tracking.
Feel free to chat an EmergeTMS Support Rep with any questions!